Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Monday?!?

Although my head is fully acknowledging that it's Monday, my body can't seem to wrap itself around the concept that the week has started, imploring me to curl up in the sheets with a good book and a cup of coffee.


The weather this weekend was gorgeous, and there was not a moment of hesitation before I found myself dashing to the beach to soak up some of those oh so delightful rays of sunshine.


As quickly as the sun appeared to warm the weekend, it quickly retreated, leaving this morning's air feeling like fall - cool and crisp.

Fall weather = festival season in SF! This will be my first fall season in the city, so although I will miss the blissful days of summer, I am looking forward to events, fashion, and fun in fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin