Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Beautiful Nerd






All photos: Style

When I saw the runway photos from Charles Anastase on Monday, I felt as though the air had been knocked out of me. The sheer, high-waisted skirts, the platform shoes, the thigh-highs and knee socks, the layers, the oversized cardigans (inspired by his mother), and the glasses...I could go on and on, lavishing praises. The collection is fun, flirty, funky, original with an air of understated sexiness.





Photos via Krisatomic

Charles Anastase showed his first collection in Paris in fall of 2005, due to a 50,000 Euro prize from the Ministere de la Culture. Born and raised in France, Charles now resides in London where he choose to unveil his latest collection (a reflection of his first).

Photo: style.com


I love, I love, I love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin