Monday, September 22, 2008

It's one of those days...

Today I feel discouraged, tired, and grumpy. I couldn't sleep last night with the start of the work week looming over my head. Maybe if I was doing something I enjoyed, I wouldn't mind starting out my week...but today, I do not feeling like being at the office. All I feel like doing is researching fashion sites & blogs for new styles, outfits, and anything else that catches my eye. This blog thing is addicting :)

I'm trying out the Bar Method this evening with two girlfriends...maybe that will cheer me up :)

Photo via isabel89

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! That sucks, I totally feel the same way. :( Maybe plan a treat for yourself so you have something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea - I think a spa day may be in order :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin