Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sick Day...

Photo via Elizakah

So now I know why I was so exhausted yesterday - my immune system is down! I was honestly in the worst mood ever yesterday (not feeling well and all) and my poor boyfriend had to put up with some craziness last night (so sorry!). I woke up with a sore throat, achy body, and exhausted once again.

But...I am taking a different approach today...this morning, I decided not to let my sickness get the best of me, so I took some Dayquil and made the decision to be happy and grateful for all of the blessings in my life, instead of dwelling on not feeling well (like I did yesterday). I think it is going to be a good day today :)



Photos: wailintse's photostream via flickr

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you weren't feeling great, but love that you decided not to let it get the best of you, and to have a good day anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin