Wednesday, September 24, 2008

StreetStyle: Christine Centenera

I have been insanely obsessing over this outfit since I saw this photo the other day, so I had to post it :) The photography below captures Harper's Bazaar's fashion editor Christine Centenera on the streets of New York during fashion week. This outfit epitomizes my idyllic day-to-night outfit - so simple, yet so stylish.


I am dying to find those shoes - I've seen them before, but can't remember the designer. I think I would purchase them regardless of cost...that is how strong my love is for them :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm not 100% but I think those boots are Yves Saint Laurent...
    If they are not, Yves Saint Laurent has a really really similar ones.

    Thanks for passing by and commenting.

    I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too...I looked, but didn't find them :( I'll keep looking though if you think so as well :) Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are definitely YSL, and i believe the photo originates from www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com, does it not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous - i saw these YSL boots in Nordstrom and my heart melted :) love them

    And you're right i think it does originate from the Sartorialist, but I got the photo from the referenced blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH im obsessed with her! Love this look too - and they are def YSL booties!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin