Friday, September 12, 2008

The Weekend is Here....

The weekend is poking its head around the corner...yay!! I feel like I blinked and the week was over, but I am still ecstatic for the weekend's arrival.

My boyfriend has three friends staying with us until Sunday, so it will definitely be a full house - a "boy's weekend" with me kind-of tagging along, but it will be fun! Other than that, my weekend will include searching for writing opportunities (if you hear of anything, let me know), picking up some decor for my house (I want to create a picture wall behind my couch), buying a new camera (yipee!!), and painting with a friend (my first attempt, so wish me luck). Until next week....

I hope you have one of these weekends:







All photos: Annabel Mehran

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say, I really love your blog! I'm kind of in the same boat, slowly getting out of my corporate job and into something more creative. Let me know if you have any tips! :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin