Friday, September 5, 2008

The week's over....run free!

Photo by Chris Brown


I have been severely unproductive this week in the professional world as my major project has halted to a dead stop due to several external issues that have recently been brought to my attention. However, this minor setback has allowed me to apply all of my energy towards this blog, if you hadn't already noticed by the number of posts in such a short week. I am loving every minute of it as this experience is enabling me to realize my true passions and delights. So thank you for allowing me to share :)

Have a good weekend!!

I'm planning on relaxing, maybe doing some San Francisco touristy activities, and making up for lost time with a friend....see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin