Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bandage Obsession...

In addition to my zipper obsession, I also have a little bit of an obsession with bandage dresses at the moment. This Miu Miu dress is a perfect combination of both of these obsessions and my heart aches for it....a zipper down the front, gathering in the middle, and material that hugs my body....


Miu Miu

However, at the price of $1,475, I sadly think this is one desire that will not be attained. So I have found a few others, although not comparable to my true love above, these may have to suffice...

Rag & Bone - $550


LaRok - $298



forever21 - $24.80




forever21 - $22.80




5 comments:

  1. DOES THAT KIND OF DRESS MAKE YOU LOOK SLIM? NEVER WORE A GATHERED DRESS LIKE THAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only i had the body to pull these off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You commented a while back on my blog that you would like to exchange links, but my filter accidentally marked it as spam! I'd love to exchange links though, if your offer's still out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely, I could never pull one off though!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin