Monday, November 24, 2008

Ethereal Romantic + Grunge Look...

This picture pretty much epitomizes my ideal outfit...ok, yes I would most likely not step out of the house in that exact outfit - but I am inexplicably attached to the concept of it. I love how it mixes an ethereal romantic look with grunge creating a fashion statement that is undefinable (unless ethereal romantic/grunge counts, which I don't really think it does), but is definitely worth talking about.

Photo: fashiontoast

Although, I haven't found that exact sheer, frothy, baby-doll dress...a sheer tunic (in black, of course) from Jen's Pirate Booty will have to suffice in the meantime...


and you can always count on Urban for a grunge graphic tee..


1 comment:

  1. I totally feel a grunge look at the moment. Btw i love your RVCA dress, i can't wait for Erin's collection to hit the stores!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin