Monday, November 3, 2008

Item of the Week: Multi-color Snake Print Envelope

Although I am featuring this designer later in the week, there was no doubt in my mind that one of the bags from the Helena de Natalio Spring 2009 collection was going to be this week's item of the week.

While there were a multitude of amazing bags to choose from, I decided to go with the multi-color snake print envelope bag. Perfect to add a pop of color to the drab of a winter day and outfit, this clutch easily carries over into the warmer seasons, matching perfectly to the fun and flirty colors of spring & summer. And for under $200, you won't lose your rent money over it :)



Are you as in love with this clutch as I am?? If so, you can purchase it here.

I can not wait to share more of the collection with you later in the week...keep your eyes peeled - you won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

  1. I would carry this. It is pretty pretty pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it would definitely add some color to a winter outfit. The colors are beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest of the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Such fun colors. And a versatile clutch like this is so necessary. I might have to go check this out =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this bag! Perfect to brighten up my winter wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this bag is great. I am in Germany right now andmost girls here are wearing the cutest clothes/boots I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin