Sunday, November 23, 2008

Living In It...

I have basically been living in this RVCA haze dress ever since it arrived on my doorstep and am so enamored with it, I felt compelled to share.


Not only does it satisfy my zipper obsession with the zipper up the front & zippers on the pockets, but it is one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing I own and have found myself throwing it on again and again. I love the fact that I can completely change the look of the dress by what I wear underneath it and the shoes I wear with it.


RVCA haze dress. AA mesh body suit. Chinese Laundry boots.

6 comments:

  1. I love it! An urban fashionista's take on the little black dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and the photos! Have a wonderful new week darling! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that you?! model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love the dress
    the first picture is GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do love that it looks so easy to dress up or down, and most of all, looks uber-comfortable! great choice =)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin