Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Going Away...

Photo via In(side) the Loop

I’m off to Phoenix, Arizona, for business this evening, so my posts may be minimal for the rest of the week. I'll be going from a cool, 60 degree day to toasty 100 degree heat, and I'm actually looking forward to it! I will try to post a Chloe’s Covets of the Week by Friday, so you don't have to worry - you won't miss it this week :)

But regardless, you’ve got fashion week to keep you occupied! Although, the tents have fallen, the runways disassembled, and the designers and models all but vanished in New York, London is a completely different story.

In London, the A-listers are dressed to the nines, sitting front row, the designers are sweating it out backstage knowing that the grueling chaos will all be worth it, the models are striding down the lit landing strips exposing the trends for the upcoming seasons, and the fashionistas and trend-watchers (us) are drooling over the runway photos as they stream through cyberspace. So enjoy the rest of London fashion week for me since I'll be missing it :(


Photo via binky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin