Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another New Feature...


So another feature I am adding to my blog is going to be "Designer of the Week." In this section, I will feature new designers, designers to watch, or even a well-renowned designer that has a collection I have to highlight. I struggled between who to choose for my first feature because there are so many at the moment that I want to share, but I decided to throw the spotlight on Frank Tell. This up and coming designer is someone to keep an eye out for and if you're looking for a party dress that will knock everyone's socks off...look no further than his Spring 2009 collection. Check out the sidebar for my favorite dress from this collection and then head over to his website for the rest of them (you can't not look....they're amazing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin