Friday, October 17, 2008

Splurge vs. Steal

Who What Wear is bringing Balmain to the masses with their latest post...or at least presenting a Balmain-esque style that is a little more affordable. Since I know that the majority of the world's population is intensely coveting the Balmain fringed leather boots, I thought I'd share some similar boots requiring a smaller portion of your paycheck. If you feel like indulging yourself, then visit net-a-porter for the real thing...but if you need to save some cash on this purchase, then go to Bakers for a similar fringed bootie.



$1,025 at net-a-porter


$129.95 at Bakers


I still think I want the real thing....just to own Balmain because Christophe Decarnin is a god...at least in the fashion world :)

2 comments:

  1. Topshop also sells one that's even more similar to the designer version ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I was waiting for the black ones to come out!! I didn't realize that they had! Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin