Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tell Me A Story...

Not sure exactly why, but I just love this photo...

Photo via Delightful

I think because just looking at this shot tells a story - the weather is warm, but slightly windy, the model is on a photo shoot where she walked along the water's edge, digging her toes into the wet sand as the water lapped around her ankles. She holds her dress up, draping it over her arms so that it won't get wet, laughing and smiling at the camera. At least that is what I imagined...

3 comments:

  1. I agree..... it's a very fun but a relaxing type of fun... story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Channeling Marilyn on the beach, perhaps?

    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee66/ohimknotditzy/Marilyn%20Monroe/mrilynmonroebeachwhitebathingsuit.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too!
    I like all those behind the scenes pics. It's so interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin