Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Strange Love...

I went into the RVCA store this past weekend (the bf is a huge fan) and was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled across the Cherokee handbag.




I was not really aware of RVCA's fashion for women until Rumi started showing off some pieces from Erin Wasson's line for RVCA....which I love, and unfortunately, is not yet available to the general public. However, wandering into the RVCA store this weekend, I ended up falling in love with this handbag which looks like it could belong in the high-end fashion handbag club. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. that's a really cool bag, kind of reminds me of the ones from mulberry.
    i love it! and i love the black as well, very... strong??!
    haha.
    i don't really know much about RVCA, is it a men's brand, or a sport brand or something?
    regardless, this bag is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like a more rugged version of the mulberry roxanne. am not stoked, but it does look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it big? I'm all about a roomy bag that fits everything, atm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic, you can wear it with everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bag, it looks pretty roomy as well as really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin