Friday, October 31, 2008

Love for Sophomore

I have been on the prowl for a zipper mini skirt and I just came across this one by Sophomore...I'm not sure where to buy this brand, but I think I need to find out asap...



After being introduced to Sophomore today by Nylon Magazine, I have become a bit hypnotized by the brand. It seems to ooze the "I just rolled out of bed and threw this on, but I still look amazing" vibe.


Their Spring '08 and '09 lookbooks were photographed by Cass Bird, an absolutely amazing photographer, who seems to capture the essence of each collection by shooting the models as if they were a group of friends just hanging out.



Am I just out of the loop with my not knowing of this brand - is anyone else a fan?

4 comments:

  1. I've heard of it before, but I love seeing it like this with all these shots. A cute take on high school. I'm really liking your blog, btw:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love this brand!wish it was available in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've seen their ads around the blogosphere but i didn't really look into it until yesterday when i saw it on thesupermelon
    i love their look. it's really basic but looks really good. if you go to http://www.sophomorenyc.com/stores.html, they have store listings! :)
    nice blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely adore them! Their clothes are so perfect, like you said. And the models are not models, rather they're the designers friends etc. Perfect images!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin