Thursday, October 16, 2008

Get Shorty....

I know I've been posting a bunch of scanned images from magazines, but I went through some of the articles that I have saved recently and thought it was plain selfish for me not to post them! This one is a feature from the September issue of Nylon magazine and due to my extensive, manic obsession with booties at the moment (as I'm sure the rest of you are as well), I had to reveal this who's who of booties....

click on image to view larger version

Top to bottom, left to right:

First row: 1. Guiseppe Zanotti; 2. Christian Louboutin; 3. YSL (definitely my favorites of all time)

Second row: 4. Loeffler Randall; 5. Proenza Schouler; 6. Fendi

Third row: 7. Chloe; 8. Chanel; 9. Alexander Mcqueen; 10. Gucci


Ever since those Chanel booties (#8) were featured in Saks Fifth Avenue's new ad campaign, I haven't been able to get them off of my mind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin